The scope of works for this project comprised of multiple buildings, refurbishments and external work projects across the campus including:
- a new entrance statement and improved pedestrian connections to the school reception.
- new school reception and meeting rooms incorporating demolition of the existing stair.
- a new Visual Arts Centre as a refurbishment of the existing Visual Arts classrooms.
- upgrade of the existing stair and ground floor corridor including replacement of existing window and new door to improve access and amenity within the main school building.
- upgrade of ground floor student toilet facilities. Upgrade of staff toilet facilities
- upgrade of the Staff Room Kitchen facilities
- a new Creative Arts Centre as an extension to the existing Special Interest Music Centre.
- a new Physical Performance Training Centre and new teacher preparation areas incorporating an extension to the front of the existing Gymnasium.
- a new Hospitality Function Centre incorporating an extension to the existing Home Economics building and including refurbishment of the domestic student kitchens.
- a new Supported Learning Centre as a refurbishment of the existing ‘C Block’.
A major project challenge was the managing of multiple work zones; a total of 11, as well as ensuring sufficient trade resourcing and co-ordination.